Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

When I was younger my mom would always put a little something on the table for valentines day. I've tried to keep that tradition alive in my little family as well. This year Hadley woke up to a box of M&M's and a little Valentines dog, which she appropriately named "Dog". She was so excited for this little surprise, and all day she walked around and told us "Happy Valentines day!" And then would ask us to say it back. 


All I had at the moment was my phone, oops. She had school, so we had to quickly eat some breakfast and get ready. While she was at school, I had to go to Draper to take the NCLEX (which at this point I'm about 95% sure I didn't pass, but thats ok it was just the LPN and I didn't study for what I actually was tested on). I was so nervous and then was tested on medications I hadn't heard of, syndromes I didn't know exsisted, and then mom/baby & pediatric quesitons. Everyone had said to just know about PPE, and delegation so thats what I focused. Let it be known that I didn't have a single question on either of those things. At least now I know what to expect for when I take the NCLEX-RN. 

After the test I picked up Hadley from my sister's house (I wasn't sure how long I'd be testing, it can take up to 5 hours) and we went home for a little before it was time to get John from work. We went out to dinner and went to bed early. Nothing too exciting but Hadley had a fun day seeing friends at school and playing with her cousin, and that's all that's important. 







No comments:

Post a Comment