Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sincere Efforts

I have been making a real effort lately to stay on top of my blogging.
I blame Kolie for this completely.
She blogs religiously.
Plus I feel much more adult blogging instead of Facebooking.


I've been looking at blogs and see a theme going on.
That they have themes.
So now what is my theme?
I've decided it is REAL LIFE.
I blog about what I'm really doing and feeling.

For this reason I will finally stop changing my header.
I have found my theme.
I am a working mother, wife and student.
No clever catch phrase, just a quick bit about who I really am.
Hope you enjoy my little blog, and are able to relate.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Ah! A shout out! And my rarely and cute nickname!! Oh, I love you! PS: Taylor and I read your next post and we both think you are just the most amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently my link didnt work. I should fix that.
      And thanks!

      Delete
    2. Done and done :) wish I had checked before...

      Delete