Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Funday





Today my sweet little baby was being a little bit of a beast.
I'm sure she was just bored since we had a pretty uneventful day. 
I needed to think of something fun, and clean fast.
(I really didn't feel like having a big clean up after, call me lazy it's fine)
The little miss really needed a bath, so I got a genius idea.
Why not pour food coloring in the water?!
And since I was really on a roll, hand her a straw and teach her to blow bubbles!


Best.Idea.Ever.

She loved every minute of that bath!

(This was before I added more color)

And we learned to mix colors :) (added blue and red and got a somewhat purple color)
 
What started as a way to get the crankies out, ended up being a fun learning experience.
Forget bubble baths, we will be coloring the water and making bath paints for the walls.
  


 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! Did it affect her skin at all? I think we're going to try this tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! I had to drop the colors in and mix it before she climbed in. Then later when I added some more, i just did it at the other end of the tub and mixed it around. It didn't discolor her skin at all and she thought it was so cool!

      Delete