Monday, February 4, 2013

ATT, not AT&T

ATT, the three little letters I've been so (ok... not so) patiently waiting for.
I'm sure I checked, and double checked, and triple checked
my email every single day for the past two weeks. 
 
But finally it came.
I saw in my little inbox those three beautiful little letters.
 (probably letters many people don't want to see, as it means a phone bill is due, see what I did there? ATT, AT&T... Boy I'm clever)
ATT...
Authorization To Test
FINALLY!

I have waited two long weeks to get this one little email (they had to make sure I'm not a felon or whatever), and finally I was able to schedule my NCLEX-LPN!
February 14, 11 a.m. in Draper
(I know, I know, you are wishing you had something this fabulous to do on your Valentines day)
Prayerfully I will pass this bad boy so I can start working as a nurse sooner rather than later.  
:) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment