Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday!! It would be way exciting, except that I had to wake up at 3 A.M. and get to my clinicals which began at 4. I proceeded to bomb a test that we had to take (at 4), and then sit in the waiting room at the hospital until 8:30, because my rotation was in the diabetes clinic, which is open for clinic hours... That sucked.

On a happier note, my cute little husband set up a little surprise party for me. Jenny got me a cute little gift and made a ton of cupcakes, and took me home. We walked in to a CLEAN, decorated house with balloons and streamers, and my sister and brother in law were there. There were all my favorite treats, and my favorite cake, thanks to my sis. We all went to P.F. Changs and had a delicious dinner. I'm so lucky to have a husband who tries so hard to make my birthday special each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment