Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Debbie's Fault.

Debbie basically screamed in my face and told me I needed to be a better blogger (or something like that). So here you have it folks, an update. I am just in school, or studying for school, constantly. Like that's all I ever do with my life. Anyways, the few precious hours I have with my family are spent playing mostly. Lately, we have all been going outside after dinner and throwing around the frisbee around, chasing eachother, and watching Hadley ride her bike. Here's some pictures real quick because I just put Hadley down for a nap. This used to mean I had free time to do things I wanted liek read or rest. It still means I read, just instead of reading for pleasure it has become reading to hopefully understand the material and take a million and a half notes.


Maybe I will upload more pictures soon... if I ever find a free second. One day I will be good like you Debbie, one day.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! New blog! That last picture made me a little homesick. Look at our blue car sitting there. That means we were there. :(

    School will be over soon and then you will miss it. Well, you will miss the fact that you were busy with things other than dishes or work. Good luck Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I can't yell or scream. My voice doesn't let me ;) But I am glad I was able to guilt you into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I meant by or something like that. Yahoo, thanks for your comments, pretty confident this is the most I've ever had on a single post. Ha! And by the way, I will not miss school I am sure of it!

    ReplyDelete